Get Help Managing Your Diabetes.
Speak with your pharmacist for advice on what’s best for you.Find a pharmacy
diem® diabetes touches different aspects of diabetes management such as:
• Prediabetes screening
• Education based on individual needs
• Gestational diabetes management
• Exercise and nutrition programs
• Products to live and feel better
• Therapy tracking (progress and medication)
3.4 millions Canadians are estimated to suffer from diabetes. This number grows alarmingly every year.
With diem® diabetes, your pharmacist will help you adopt healthy behaviours in your diabetes self-management – it’s the expertise, motivation and confidence you need to make the best decisions in regard to your health.